TrainTrends.com takes your privacy seriously. In order to protect your data we do the following:
- Encrypt data in transit and at rest
- Destroy backups after 7 days
- Host our services in the EU so you are protected under EU data protection laws.
TrainTrends.com will never use share the personal data it collects from you without your explicit consent - for example if you link your account to a coach then this coach will be able to see your data.
Personal data we collect from you (you provide this information during registration):
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
Furthermore if you link your account to Strava then we will store a Strava access token.
TrainTrends.com does use anonymized data collected from your or with your permission (for example from Strava) to improve its algorithms and provide improved services. This includes training related information as well as information collected via surveys on the website and website usage information collected through Google Analytics.
If you would like to know what information TrainTrends.com stores about you or if you would like to remove your personal data from TrainTrends.com please send an e-mail with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get on it.
TrainTrends.com places the following cookies on your computer for the following purposes when you visit the site:
- Track whether you have logged into the site or not
- Track whether you have disimissed the cookie consent warning message or not
- Google Analytics based cookies
Deleting any of these cookies will impact the functionality and performance you experience on the website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Traintrends.com by email at email@example.com.
22 May 2018